Friday, January 13, 2006

They Are Asking For It!

So Iran has removed the seals that were in place to prevent them from making nuclear weapons. What does our IAEA Secretary General, Mohammed ElBaradei, have to say about this?

He said he was “losing his patience” with Tehran’s leaders and that “a red line for the international community” was fast approaching.

It is fast approaching. I would say that the red line has come and gone! Iran is lead by madmen, and if anyone has any doubts about that they can check this post by Armed and Christian. If our president has made a mistake in invading Iraq, the mistake was not taking out Iran first! (But then Saddam would have probably built the weapons, altering the current situation only slightly.) Sending France and Germany in to handle Iran is like sending Barney Fife to arrest Al Capone, or to quote an old saw "You don't send a boy to do a man's job."

I am not looking forward to dealing with Iran because it is going to be messy. This is also the final legacy of the man who let the Shah of Iran fall, the worst president of the 20th Century, Jimmy Carter. (I shake my head in disgust as I remember his old campaign ads "Jimmy Carter - A Leader, for a change.") God help us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

"I am not looking forward to dealing with Iran because it is going to be messy. This is also the final legacy of the man who let the Shah of Iran fall, the worst president of the 20th Century, Jimmy Carter. (I shake my head in disgust as I remember his old campaign ads "Jimmy Carter - A Leader, for a change.") God help us."

VERY well said!!!!! Everytime Jimmy Carter opens his mouth I hear that sound from the Peanuts' cartoons: wawawawa!!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Perhaps Paul Martin will be Canada's Jimmy Carter, and tour the country telling everyone what a great Prime Minister he WAS...

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home