Friday, January 06, 2006

Do People Come First?

I am not a big fan of the Christian Science Monitor, but I went to it this afternoon when I saw a quote from it in USA Today. It was easy to find the quote at the Monitor's own site.

The recent deaths in coal mining is a tragedy at all levels, but some see an even greater tragedy in the mines and it's not the deaths of the miners.

Nonetheless, fatal mine accidents, while serious, are not the major damage from coal usage. Pollution is considered coal's biggest killer, not to mention its likely contribution to global warming from carbon dioxide emissions.

These nuts think that pollution is a bigger problem than a few deaths in a mine! I give them a D in their reasoning and an F for style. That remark is not only untrue but also shows that they have absolutely no class at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Picture me: Shaking my head, speechless

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home