Sunday, February 19, 2006

Feeding the Homeless is Discrimination

Ah France. The country where anything can happen and probably will.

Serve food to the hungry homeless and have your soupline shut down. Why?

Unsanitary conditions? Nope.

Food is tainted? Nope.

Serving pork soup and pork sandwiches? Bingo!!!!

Because Moslems (and Jews) will not eat pork serving pork to homeless people constitutes discrimination and is illegal.

Only in France. I hope this does not give the ACLU any ideas.

Hungry people need to be fed and if the food available is pork, then let pork be served. If someone refuses to eat because of their religious beliefs, that is their fault and no one elses'. Even the head of the French Union of Islamic Organizations opposes closing these homeless soup kitchens for this reason.

Instead of criticizing the Soup Kitchens who serve pork, I must ask the Moslems who are worried about their homeless not having a place to eat a simple question. Why do you depend on Christian Benevolence? Where is yours?

3 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Not just that, but why are they all of a sudden giving into fear? ... they've already surrendered and the bloody war hasn't started ... This appeasement crap is going to get them all killed ...... again...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

What a shame. I suppose if I were hungry, my God wouldn't care what I ate.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I guess the indoctrination is hard to get over. I've never understood the sacred cows walking around India while people are starving.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home