Thursday, June 08, 2006

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Gets to Meet Allah

And he is in for a terrible suprise when he sees the nail holes in the hands of his judge. He has now discovered that Mohammed was a false prophet and I fear that he will pay a horrible price for his being the true infidel.

I find no joy in this. Neither does God.

As the TRUE Word of God says:

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? (Ezekiel 33: 11)

The news of his death is here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

The only pleasure that I take in this is that he is stopped from doing his evil deeds forever and ever amen.
I can find no sympathy in my heart for this man.

You are a better man than I in that regard SR, and I will reflect on the example that you provide.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bushwack said...

We differ in that I find great joy in this. If I could I'd love to buy the pilots a couple of cold ones..
This waste of flesh had killed thousands of innocent people in the name of his god. and a false pedophile/prophet.

It's too bad that the rest of the world won't see the evil behind the religion of peace. Time to get on with the eradication of purveyors of idiocy.

I also admire the fact that you will take the high ground here bud, I prefer to wollow in jubilation a while longer.

9:57 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

What I am feeling is a mixture of contradictory emotions. I feel great satisfaction that justice has been done and pride in our military, but I am also sorry that Hell (probably) awaits him. It's a damper on what would otherwise be good news.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

I am happy with this justice. Another of the MANY reasons I'd be a terrible God.

10:16 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
rolex replica
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350 white
new balance shoes
oakley sunglasses

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home