Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Night

Well it's over. We had no kids come through our apartments for the first hour so I went to the local party store to get a snack of some sort and there are kids going up and down the streets in various costumes, ranging from cute, to shocking, to simply amazing.

And then this costume. At least I think it was a costume.

A young man, about 14-16, wearing a yellow sweat suit and strapped to his forehead was an anatomically complete dildo. I took a second look and yup, that's what it was.

I don't even want to know what he thought he was. I wonder if anyone complained about it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Skip said...

Maybe he was trying to prove he was "Richard Cranium"

9:59 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I'm sure his mother must've been so proud! Sick!!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Well, nothing surprises me after living in San Francisco. Nurses used to come to work in the hospital dressed like that on Halloween. A strategially placed dildo was one of the least obscene costumes.

2:31 AM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

recalling the ole Navy name of 'peckerhead' ........... lol lol

8:37 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

oneonta You're right

Skip Who knows.

lmc I doubt if she knew

pjc This is the normal part of the world, or so I thought.

d_m I thought a very similar old term.

An aquaintance with an inside track at town hall made a call to see about it. They did receive a complaint and the police confiscated the offensive accessory without an arrest. It was a 13 year old boy, who because he lost a bet, had to trick or treat dressed up as a d***head.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's probably going to be his permanent position in life.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Detroit still standing Shop; I missed any news saying it got torched?

12:59 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Actually Detroit did pretty well this year. At least as far as Devil's Night goes.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home