Thursday, April 26, 2007

A New Thing Started

I have set up, but have yet to truly start, another blog.

What He Said.

It is a blog dedicated purely to the study of the Bible.

Before I really start going on it I need to find an easy way to post in 3 languages, each with their own alphabet, in one blog. Font changes are not working well and I am studying the unicode method, but that seems like a lot of needless work.

I also intend to make this a team blog, with several contributors, at some point in the future. (Yes, that will cause some debate over denominational differences, but I believe it can be kept civil.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

It sounds interesting, Shoprat. I'll go check it out. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

(Yes, that will cause some debate over denominational differences, but I believe it can be kept civil.)

That should be too big a problem - after all, it is about what HE said.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Sounds great, keep us posted. I tried having a separate spiritual blog and I just didn't have the time to keep up with it.

6:52 PM  
Blogger jack rensimer said...

Hi Shoprat,

looking forward.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'd like to be a contributor to that! We sometimes disagree on politics, but we do agree on this.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home