Monday, February 20, 2006

Call the National Enquirer !!!!

Proof that Bigfoot exists!!!

I wonder if they have photos of the Alien Base on the moon too.

Actually what he describes is not even in the area of the American Northwest but Malaysia. I am open minded to the possiblity of other species existing, they certainly do, but I seriously doubt that there are any large primates wandering around the Pacific Northwest. If these huge apelike creatures do exist in Malaysia, it has nothing to do with our Bigfoot myth. However, I do find the idea of ten to twelve foot tall manlike creatures a bit hard to believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Same here, three pigmies standing on each others shoulder I can deal with but 10-12 feet? .... their all little people over there...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home