Sunday, May 06, 2007

Prince Caspian's Cast

Progress seems to be a little slow in the filming of the sequel to The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but it is coming along. Here is a link to the cast of Prince Caspian. They appear to be going for a Latin look to the Telmarines (the bad guys in Prince Caspian) as most of the actors and actresses portraying Telmarines are Hispanic, Spanish, or Italian. That's ok with me I guess.

This is Sergio Castellitto who plays the part of King Miraz, the villain of the book/movie.






This is Ben Barnes who portrays Caspian, the boy prince who along with the Pevensie children and Aslan are the heros of the movie.






I just wish they'd hurry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy_Pevensie said...

Yeah, I wish they'd hurry up, too. However, the release date is May 16, 2008, so we still have another year.

BTW, I keep a regularly updated blog on Prince Caspian's latest news and resources. Also, NarniaWeb.com is also an excellent site for all the Narnia movies information.

11:00 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Thanks for your visit and I really do enjoy your blog. I will be linking to it.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home