Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Couple of Good Satirical Sites

Been busy today and have not really had an opportunity to spend much time on line, but poking around at The Oxford Medievalist I noticed a couple of silly posts by a supposed pro-Hillary person, but going to their site I discover that they are satirical and are truly anti-Hillary and are worth a visit.

The Sites are

Vote for Hillary 2008

and the Vote for Hillary blog.

I find it amusing that such obvious titles have been taken by satirical humorists.

5 Comments:

Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

The Vote for Hillary guy also visited my blog. He's as bad as some of the Paulites on the whacked out libertarian side!

(Or are they on the same side?)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

That's GREAT that they were able to get the GOOD names!!

BZ

12:21 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Shoprat, I visited both sites, and you're right: They're satire. Can you imagine going around putting campaign stickers on stranger's cars? It would be dangerous for someone to let me catch them doing that to my car, especially if it were a Hillary bumper sticker! LOL!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Angevin13 said...

Hillary for President! :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

GG & I both had a pro-Hillary person visit our sites. I didn't bother to check the link, I bet it was the same person as this. Hilarious!!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home