Friday, August 01, 2008
- Name: shoprat
- Location: Michigan, United States
From High School I went into the Navy where I served a little over two years and got discharged for medical reasons. I studied and trained for the Ministry but am temperamentally unsuited for that job so I entered retail and food management for several years. I really wanted to write fiction so I decided to get a factory job while I did it. I found that I am actually happy producing things in a factory and I have written a couple of novels, which I hope never see the light of day :-D.
And at 25 yrs of age
- Make a South Park Char
- Memories - - The 5th Dimension
- Gun, er I mean "Club Control"
- Does She Have a Clue
- Suddenly It's a Different Ballgame
- An Enjoyable Article About Obama
- This Strategy Could Work (Sad to Say!)
- Tax Relief For Me but Not For Thee
- Is This Coming to America
- I'm Going to Get In Trouble For This
And in the Navy