Now I have been tagged over at Don's Mind.
I have to say seven odd or random things about myself.
1. I have never in my life smoked a cigarette.
2. In spite of my being reasonably intelligent I am totally bewildered by an automobile engine. I understand the theory and how they work, but you don't want me anywhere near your car with tools.
3. I can read and write in Koine Greek and Classical Hebrew.
4. I have no tattoos or artistic body piercings of any sort.
5. I Once (about 20 years ago) programmed a Radio Shack CoCo-64 computer to play Centipede having written the program in Basic from scratch. It was very very very slooooow. But it worked.
6. When I was in the Navy I was promoted to E-4 on my 19th Birthday.
7. I once was dating a young woman when we discovered that we were, not really distant but not closely either, related. (Close enough to surprise us but distant enough that it wouldn't have really mattered.)
I'm not sure about tagging anyone.