Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sorry

I have been remiss at posting for the last few days, though I have been visiting other blogs, and what I have posted has been mostly fill. Hopefully this will change soon but not today. I have a test tomorrow which, if I pass it, which I should, could possibly, though not certainly, lead to a two year employment for a special project that will pay very well for those two years. (And a reasonable unemployment afterwards.) Maybe by then there will be some permanent jobs around here, or maybe I can actually get published or something.

Here's hoping and praying.

13 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

I'll say a prayer, shoprat!! I can't imagine you not passing ANY test!! really..GOOD LUCK! How wonderful an opportunity this sounds!! (wait. Is that a complete sentence? I think so!>>?)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

We're behind you all the way. Let us know how it goes.

1:39 AM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

I'll be praying for you -shoprat-
Carol-CS

2:14 AM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

best of luck shoprat....hope it all goes your way....nothing but positive thoughts from here...

7:54 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

All the best with this, Shoprat!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Good luck Shoprat. Jobs are at a premium in Michigan since the Dems came in and "fixed" our economy.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

We'll pray that you pass.

9:58 AM  
Blogger I.H.S. said...

Praying for a positive outcome with the test, and favor for a permanent position.

Blessings

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ducky's here said...

Hope it works out for you, shoprat.

10:11 AM  
Blogger tglavery said...

Not that you need it but, Good Luck!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good luck, and do keep up with your writing and trying to get published, too!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Lots of luck, Shoprat... but I'm sure you'll pass too! :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger KurtP said...

Good luch Shop, hope it works.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home