Monday, January 02, 2006

I Knew This was Going to Happen

OK, Lone Pony tagged me. Let's see, 5 unusual things about myself, well actually I could write a book about strange things about me so I'll do that right away and then tag 5 people later once I can find a few who haven't been tagged yet.

1. I really don't like to drive. I don't mind country and highway driving, but traffic makes me very nervous. Most guys live to drive, not me.

2. I have not watched a network television show in more than 6 months. I don't watch TV, though I do rent and buy alot of movies.

3. Some of my favorite music is from 70's "bubble gum acts" that critics ran down and are largely forgotten today. I love Tony Orlando and Dawn, the Bay City Rollers etc. I would rather listen to them than a lot of the major groups that cultured 70s people are supposed to like.

4. I have been told that I look like Charles Manson, act like Christopher Lloyd's character Jim from Taxi, have a mind like Albert Einstein and a heart like Mother Teresa. I could be a lot worse I guess. I could look like Mother Teresa, have the personality of Einstein, the mind of Jim from Taxi, and the heart of Charles Manson.

5. I talk to myself constantly.

I'll tag 5 others later.

8 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

#5 isn't so bad until you start answering yourself!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

SR, I had already figured out the Einstein and Mother Teresa thing. Oh, I don't think the talking to yourself is weird at all, I do that.

jgf, I answer myself. ;-)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I love reading these. Yours were good. Looking like Charles Manson is A LOT better than acting like him :-).

4:39 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

I work with a guy who looks so much like Osama Bin Laden that even we who know him do a double take. We call him "Osama Bin -insert my co-workers real name" and he answers.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

#5 isn't so bad until you start answering yourself!
ROTFL!
I have to agree on that one...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

SR, Rebekah and JGF are wrong, answering yourself isn't even that bad. When you get in arguements with yourself, and can't figure out if you won, THAT is bad.

As for #3, Some of the 70's bubblegum stuff was okay, though I'd stick to BTO and some of the southern rock stuff is more my style.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

Wow I'll agree with them; especially the Mother Theresa part I would rather have you on my side than anyone.....Your Baby Bro

9:12 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

jgf, I answer myself. ;-)

Oh, my... I am so sorry.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home