Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Islamic World and Patents

Just how creative are the modern Moslems. While poking around Dr. Sanity's excellent blog, I came to a link to this amazing post on the Islamic World vs the Western World on patents and inventions.

I also appreciated this from the comments section: Slave economies never invent anything. In Islam the men are slaves to Allah and the Women and Children are slaves to men, literally. It is the only remaining slavocracy in the world.

Another commenter said that there were many Islamic inventions and gave a link so I went to check it out and just started giggling. It was his own blog (planck's constant) and it was a spoof on Islamic inventions.

I see I am going to have to add a couple more links. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

I can't see them inventing much either when one's whole life revolves around how much power you have over others. Kind of like the LIEberal mentality ... LOL

12:03 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'll have to check out those links. Thanks, Shoprat! :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Very good points! I'll have to check out the links, too. :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home