Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's a Good Thing We Have Bloggers

If it were up to the Eloi that control the MSM we would have never known just how silly the cartoons that upset the Islamic world really were. None of the major networks and very few newspapers published them. Yet many, if not most, Americans have seen them thanks to the blogosphere.

As this article in the American Thinker points out, they may talk about respect for Islam but the real reason is good old-fashioned cowardice. The murder of Theo Van Gogh at the hands of Mohammedan kooks left a chilling message, and in spite of all the liberal media's talk of the courage to tell the truth; they are terrified of actually being murdered by these people. While I understand this fear, it is surrending their freedom, and ours, to these monsters.

They say there is war and peace. There is a third option, and that is Surrender. They have chosen the third option.

If a Moslem chooses to kill me, then my spilt blood will shout of the name of the Son of God. I will never surrender the truth to these lies. I have always believed that if you are not willing to die for something, then you don't truly believe in it. That includes your country, your faith, your family, and the Truth itself.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I think you are on to something. It's easy to shut up and stay safe. However, you do give up a lot, your soul in my opinion, when you chose that route.

8:49 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

"I will never surrender the truth to these lies."

Amen.

9:36 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

I, and many, many others, are standing right there with you...enough is enough .... I'm not putting up with any of this .... and they know it.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I agree with both you and above.

On the statements about the MSM and their fears....it sure is amazing that they are willing to stand behind the terrorists with leaking info and not reporting the good that is happening in Iraq and other countries that have been freed. But then, they back down away from the cartoons...humm it sure makes you wonder.

I will also shout out the name of the Son of God...my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank our Lord everyday for allowing me to live in this country and having the freedoms I do. I am so very thankful for all things....

God Bless you...(smiling)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

I'm with you SR. I've met loads of people through my blog that I'm proud to say I like the way they think. You're one of them.

9:35 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Fuck yea!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home