Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Horror Story From the Taliban Era

Another horror story is coming out of the middle-east. I cannot imagine a 30 yo man marrying a 4 yo girl but it happened in Afghanistan about 8 years ago. The story of the girl, now 12 and emotionally recovering, is disturbing as are the pictures of the physical scars from abuse on her back. I cannot imagine being happy to be in a orphanage, but this little girl is. I thank God that she got away, but how many untold stories like this will end in sorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Geeezz ... I won't say what I would like to do the scum that did this. I remember seeing a special on what was going on, and they showed some little girls that had been rapped and beaten by the Taliban. I can still see the picture of the kids in my mind, and that was over a year ago ... religion of peace my a$$...

10:19 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I'm kind of sorry that I clicked on your link. What a disgusting story. I'm getting fed up with these camel-jockeys.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

If only we could do that to him!

12:19 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sick.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

It very sad and unimaginable!!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home