Monday, April 10, 2006

Why Him?

Usually I look at lawsuits as a overused method of getting rich quick but a few of them are legit, like this one where a police dispatcher failing to repond to a 911 call, treating it as a prank may be a proper lawsuit.

However, what undermines the family's moral high-ground is their choice of attorneys. Geoffery Fieger is not only a poster a child for tort reform, he is also the ultimate ambulance chaser. He is also a disgrace to the legal profession, a disgrace to the State of Michigan, and disgrace to humanity in general. While pretending to be a populist, he lives down to every single cliche' of a dishonest lawyer. (He has occasionally been on the proper side of a lawsuit but he is still a cretin in my opinion.)

I cannot believe that this family cannot find an honest and honorable lawyer to handle this truly deserving lawsuit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

All I can say here is that an "honest, honorable lawyer" is hard to find.

I wish them luck though.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey, if I needed a pit bull to chew on Detroit's leg, he's who I am calling.He may be a son of a bitch, but he'd be MY son of a bitch!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I agree with you on both points. I was horrified when I heard about this case. And I've seen Fieger before on Fox News and he definitely isn't my favorite person.

9:39 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

One of the saddest stories I have heard recently.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home