Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another Excellent Blog

While reading through the Gates of Vienna I came to a link to a Dutch blog (written in both Dutch and English, that's why Babelfish is so useful.) It is called Eurabia and it is a fascinating read by a Dutch blogger concerned about losing his homeland. His headline "De boemerang Eurabia, wij betalen voor onze eigen euthanasie" translates "The boemerang, we pay Eurabia for our own euthanasia."

I was especially fascinated by the post of Persian Islamic Art (Islamic Art???) showing women in Hell for various reasons and the punishments they got. It includes Islamic portrayals of the face of Mohammed (along with Buraq and Gabriel).




Let the riots begin.

Please pay this excellent blog a visit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I went to the site.

These people are so deranged it's almost beyond belief! "Monsters" isn't even adequate. GRRRRRR!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

But but - a good Muslim drew Momo's face not an infidel.

5:20 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Pulling out the torches now... big car burning party .... Heee Haaa! /sarc

7:13 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Total garbage. Comparing the Quran to Mein Kamph. Total rubbish. Those works of art look remarkably Hindu as well.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

I agree with you that Eurabia is an excellent blog Shoprat. I didn't know about Babel Fish. I was able to read the blog quite well.

The Islamic art was interesting. I could never be a Muslim. I am a shameless woman who has exposed my hair to strangers (inciting lust?) oh my! I have also left my home without permission. Guess I'll just have to riot with you.

8:25 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

tim I agree that the comparison is a bit of an exageration but not entirely out of line, and it also does look like Persian art.

lp some of the stuff is in Dutch and I was talking about more Islamic riots because one of their own drew Mohammed (must have been seduced into it by some decadant western woman.)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

That artwork, I believe, is Indian in origin.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home