Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm A Frog

I took a quiz to see what cute cudley animal I am. I turned out to be a frog.


You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Mouse or a Chipmunk
You are least like a: Kitten or a PuppyCute Animal Test!

A Frog. . . Hmmm

Now about that fairy tale of the frog that is actually a prince?

7 Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

I'm a pony!!!

I was almost a Monkey or a Duckling
I was least like a Turtle or Groundhog

As for Shoprat, it is a different fairy tale. This one goes like this...There once was a Prince that took a quiz that said he was a frog.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I'm going to pinch this and HT you. I'm a centipede - just kidding! A parakeet. I'd rather be a frog. No one kisses parakeets.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Old Soldier said...

Well, that was different. Until I read the discription, I was rather dissappointed. Thanks for the pleasant diversion.

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Duck
You are least like a: Bunny or a Groundhog

8:28 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Old soldier- I'm a monkey, too. I was almost a puppy or squirrel, and least like a turtle or groundhog.

9:37 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Maybe you just need a kiss and you'll turn back into a prince.

BTW, I was a duck.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I was a parakeet!!!!!! Not sure what that means :-)!!

1:46 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

mbt shoes outlet
ferragamo outlet
hugo boss sale
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
ugg boots
ugg boots

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home