Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Someone Got Hacked :-D

There is webpage urging people to turn their backs on our military. I have been aware of it for a while but figured why give the idiot any advertising. Recently some Marines have asked us to do something about them.

Under normal circumstances I would do anything our men and women in uniform ask, but I believe that allowing this idiot to speak is the best way to let the world know what an absolute loser he is.

Someone must have hacked his site. On a whim I decided to go see what the imbecile was saying.

AS of 3:03 Tuesday Afternoon (EDT) his site www.forsakethetroops.com will redirect you to an armed forces recruiting page. Illegal but ... (Hey I didn't do it so ...)

It's illegal what they did to his site, yet there is also a slight feeling of glee.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bushwack said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Thats great!
I wish I could shake the hand of the hacker.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Oh come on SR! A slight feeling of glee? SMILE! You KNOW you want to! I AM! LOL Love cannot exist without justice, and I love the fact that this guy got justice.

8:09 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Ha! ... it reacts real quickly... that's fantastic. They got in and used the referrer tag in the head ... LOL

9:48 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hilarious. The phrase 'poetic justice' comes to mind...

10:17 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

All

At one level I am amused and heartened.

At another level I wonder if it is sinking to their level to do this.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Sinking to their level? Yes but I don't think it's illegal. At least it shouldn't be. It's just like telling someone to shut up if they're talking nonsense.

BTW thanks for mentioning my delicious chickens. :)

2:08 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nba jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
cheap basketball shoes
boston celtics jersey
replica watches
bears jerseys

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home