Monday, July 24, 2006

A Disturbing Post

There is a lot of bad news these days as Leftists and Jihadists have joined forces to destroy freedom (though neither will admit it) and euro-blogger Fjordman is at the edge of despair over it.

He notes that in Europe:
Transnational progressivism is undemocratic and authoritarian to its core. It presupposes the rule of enlightened “experts” and élite groups over the ignorant masses, who are stupid and should not be permitted to make important decisions without supervision. Its goal is to establish a benign oligarchy, where power will reside within smaller groups which will conduct their affairs out of the public view. This line of thinking is nothing less than a frontal attack on all basic principles of freedom and democracy, disguised under a benevolent façade. It needs to be exposed as such. Transnational organizations such as the European Union are a throwback to the pre-democratic age.

What concerns me is that one of the most dangerous men in the world, George Soros, is attempting to set the same thing in America.

Fjordman wonders if it is even possible for political correctness and true freedom and democracy to co-exist. I don't believe that extensive PC-ness is compatible with Democracy or freedom.

But what do I know? I am just an ignorant right-wing Jesus freak. I should have no say in how America is governed.

A while ago a left-wing "humorist" suggested that Christians who believe their citizenship was in Heaven should not be allowed to vote because they were not citizens of America but of Heaven. I wonder if the same logic can be applied to those who consider themselves Citizens of the Planet Earth.

In truth I don't know what to tell Fjordman.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

We just keep fighting the good fight and don't give up!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Wow.
Great post, dude.

Your all right.

I mean, for a right-wing Jesus freak, and all. ;)

Heh.
At least you know your are not alone...

9:56 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I'm not a "right wing Jesus freak" but I distrust and despise atheists like the leftists totalitarians and Soros. This unholy alliance between western communists and jihadis dates all the way back to the French commie, Michel Foucauldt, over 30 years ago.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

What about rightwing Christian Jihadis? They scare me as much as Islamofascists. I just want to live with my fellow man in peace. I have no axe to grind with anyone. Your freedom ends where my nose begins.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone during the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, it may not be only young guys in their twenties who long having a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home