Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Get An "Honorable Mention"

It was not a great contest with a great prize.

The good folks over at Gates of Vienna had a contest to come up with a Slogan for the anti-Jihadists.

I offered "War or Slavery - Your Choice!" and let it slip my mind as I had completely forgotten about it.

There were 156 entries and five of them placed as well as five honorable mentions, including mine.

Not exactly earth-shattering, and really of very little importance, but it brought a grin to my face. I don't expect to see on a bumper-sticker any time soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Congratulations Shoprat! Glad it made you smile! It's good to know my friends are smiling! :)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad brother. :) I like it!

10:29 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Right on, and congrats'. Cool phrase ...

11:32 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I think it should have been good enough to win, but then I'm probably a bit prejudiced in favor of you.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Congrats :-)!!!!!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home