Friday, September 22, 2006

Yet Another Good Euro-Blog

From out of the Netherlands comes Klein Verzet A small voice in the cacophony, a little finger in an increasingly soggy dyke. I can't say I agree with every word he says but he calls it like he sees it. Some of his stuff is in Dutch so you might need Babel Fish, but he is worth reading.

He proudly proclaims: Allah does not exist, Muhammad was not his prophet, and the Koran is not a holy book.

I do believe in God of course, but otherwise I agree with that statement, and like this blogger, I am not afraid to say so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Hoving' which is a frequent viewer and commentor on my blog is Dutch and lives in the Netherlands. I'll have to direct him here and get his point of view on it...:)

Alot of Muslims over there...

I'd have to agree also with what you said about it. And yeah I changed my logo...Retro Marine Corps Infantry!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'll have to come back to read it... I have to go eat dinner, but I will be back. I have no problem saying I agree with that statement too, Shoprat!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scratch that last logo...Ebyjo made me change it back. :(

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home