Monday, November 06, 2006

The UAW Likes This

As I entered work this morning I glimpsed at the Union bulletin board expecting the usual Democractic Party propoganda and was not disappointed, or perhaps it is more accurate to say I was very disappointed.

There was a bright new poster up giving a list of voters' rights and the very first one stunned me.

"You do not need to show a photo ID"

The union knows about voter fraud but also knows that their candidates profit from it. Then they hide behind phoney complaints about virtually non-existant voter disenfranchisement. (There is some but it is a drop in the bucket compared to dead voters, double voters, votes from Mary Poppins etc.)

I was discussing that, without referencing the poster, while our shop steward was nearby and mentioned that anyone caught multiple-voting should lose their right to vote forever and she agreed. I asked her if there should be a photo ID required for voting and she said absolutely. She apparently did not realize what was #1 on the list she had just put up. I mentioned that and she said I had to be mistaken because the union would never say something so silly.

It dawned on me. The ditz put the poster up without reading it first.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Oh brother! Are you sure she can read, Shoprat?

You did good, friend. Glad you pointed it out! :)

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's funny ... the distributors of the propaganda don't have a clue..... LOL .... Keep up the good work! .. maybe one day, one person might wake up.... then two .. etc.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a super fine American Patriot Shop.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pitiful that our elected officials don't read what they vote on/post/promote...and I'm not just talking about Union officials either...

1:21 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

We had a lady going around work pushing a yes vote on an issue.

My brother asked her a couple of questions about it (we work at the same union shop) and discovered she didn't know what was in.
But, the union wants it passed, so that was good enough for her.

It was not, however, good enough for my brother or I...

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home