Friday, February 02, 2007

An Easy Quiz

This quiz was too easy. Most of the questions were obvious, though a few would have required some true knowledge. In spite of my score, this quiz does not confer bragging rights. Most freshmen in Bible College would have easily aced it.

Still . . . you may want to try it yourself.

You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Shoprat. You did far better than I. Looks like I may need to do a lot more reading. :(

1:27 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I was surprised to get 87%.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

All of them were easy for me except the 3 names, I had to think about that one for awhile but I got 100% too. But as I said at Patrick's I would've embarrassed with anything less since I spent 4 years at a Bible college.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
I am truly impressed!!
And a little jealous...

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

93% for me. I should have done better. Hmmmmm...back to studying. LOL

5:27 PM  
Blogger BB-Idaho said...

95%...atheist..liberal. Wonder if
the multiple choice made it so easy?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home