Friday, May 11, 2007

My Theology

Jay over at Armed and Christian links to a quiz which compares your theology to the great theologians of history. I come up with:



You scored as Anselm. Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the
medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to
render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ
and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm


93%

Karl Barth


87%

Martin Luther


80%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


67%

Charles Finney


67%

Augustine


53%

John Calvin


53%

Jonathan Edwards


47%

Jürgen Moltmann


47%

Paul Tillich


27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.


I had to do some research on Anselm as I was not overly familiar
with him, in truth (red-faced here) I never heard of him.

I also note the absence of contemporary and near contemporary
conservative theologians such as Francis Schaefer who has a
strong influence on modern believers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I did about half as well as you did, Shoprat. I scored as Augustine. Oh, well... could have been worse! That was fun. :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

Martin Luther. The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

co-incidence that i'm of the Missouri Synod of the Lutheran Church?........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:) good quiz!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home