Friday, September 14, 2007

He Has the Right Idea

I have never heard of the TV Evangelist who is doing this as I generally don't pay a lot of attention to televangelists. (I have serious doubts about the effectiveness of it and the celebrity that comes with it has corrupted a lot of very good people.) However sometimes their flair causes them to do things that should have been done long ago and they come up with some pretty good ideas.

Televangelist Bill Keller has sent a video-message to both Osama bin Laden and Adam Gadahn telling them that they will soon join Mohammad and Satan in Hell if they don't repent and become Christians and he invites them to do so. He told him the truth about Mohammad, that he was a liar, a false prophet, a pedophile and a bandit.

I have to agree with this message and it is probably futile but it needs to be done. Osama badly needs to hear this message. Will he believe and repent? Probably not but when a soul is on the line it is worth the effort.

I especially appreciate the message sent to Mr. Gadahn:

Your hero Osama was born into this lie of Islam, you were born here in the United States, exposed to the Truth of God's Word, yet you rejected that Truth and embraced the lie of Islam? You listened to too much heavy metal music dude! It rotted your brain. Look at you. You are now living like a hunted dog in the middle of hell on earth. You are using your life to further the hatred and murder and evil of this street gang you have joined. Haven't you figured out their only goal is death and destruction?

It brings to mind this passage:
For my people have committed two evils:
They have forsaken Me
The fountain of Living Waters
to hew for themselves cisterns
broken cisterns
That can hold no water
(Jeremiah 2:13)

A few verses later God says that they will drink instead the waters of the Euphrates knowing and seeing that it is evil and bitter. (bitter meaning that it is polluted or poisoned) (vs 18 & 19).


Those who reject the life giving waters of the Gospel may well be forced to drink (at swordpoint) from the bitter, life-stealing waters of Islam. Europe has turned its back on its Christian heritage and Islam is filling the void. The nations of Europe who have rejected the Water of Life given by the Son of God will instead drink the poisoned water that flows from Mecca.

A video of Mr. Keller's message may be seen here.

H/T World Net Daily

8 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I liked the video, Shoprat. It gave some information on Mohammed that some viewers may not be aware of. I think it should have been directed at Ahmadinejad too. Of course I don't believe either one of them will pay any attention to it, but at least it can't be said that no one tried!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I don't think it will mean much to Adam Gadahn as he wasn't "exposed to the Truth of God's Word." He was raised by non-religious Jewish hippies in Marin County.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Islam, at one time, may have been a valid religion. But, as I have written many times, Islam is as Islam does -- and Islam does NO good.

BZ

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't condemn Islam, but I think there's a very warm and uncomfortable place for OBL, and he'll be eating the bitter fruit that he has sown in this life.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'm not bashful. I will condemn Islam. Any religion that worships a murderous pedophile is no good. :(
As for Adam Gadahn, if he was raised by non-religious Jewish hippies in Marin county I can see how he went wrong, but I don't think it's ever to late for Christ to touch someone and change their lives.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Bob's Blog said...

I have not heard of Adam Gadahn. I guess I will go google him.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keller certainly ripped bin-Laden a new one.

Unfortunately, it will have no effect on the S-Osama-B. He'll still continue to be a messenger of Satan.

8:43 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Gayle yes the head loonie of Iran could well have been included.

pjc and seth. It is very unlikely but there is a proverb amongst Christians "God turned the persecutor of the Church, Saul of Tarsus, into a saint, Paul the Apostle."

pjc unreligious religions are worse than useless.

tim I don't condemn all Muslims but I must and do condemn the lies of Mohammad that have deceived them.

bob I'm sure you found him.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home