Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wazzup?

First of all my interview today: The interview itself went very well but I am not very confident I will get the job. The interviewer let me know that he would hire me immediately if he wasn't concerned about the fact that he could not pay me what I was worth and I would take a better offer when one came (and he said "Not that I'd blame you a bit, I'd do the same.) . At least he was honest. He said he still might hire me but he is concerned that I am used to a higher pay scale and I told him that I would work for that amount.

My computer and modem. My IPS has one brand but several models of modems and some of them require specific settings at their terminal. They gave me one style but, due to human error, marked the wrong model on my paperwork, so I was using one modem while their system was trying to lock into a different modem. It's been fixed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I hope all goes well. I was in the same boat last year, and it really takes it out of you emotionally. Unfortunately, so many others around Michigan have shared our experiences.

You'll remain in my prayers.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

My husband had the same problem when he was looking for a job.

2:14 AM  
Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

Hope you get that job...if you end up moving up, more power to you!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home