Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm A Contradiction!

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz




What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus

Paranoia

Manic Depressive

OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)

What mental disorder do you have?

I have ADD yet paid 100% attention in School.

Hmmmm.

H/T Born Again Redneck had a quiz that led to a quiz page.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I took both quizzes. I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)--no shocker there ;-)!! And surprisingly, I got 86% on the high school one so was happy about that. I was clueless on the first question about right angles so was a little concerned.

This option for the heat question totally cracked me up:
"Because the Earth is going through its rhythmic annual heating period." Anyone who picked that definitely is a product of today's public schools ;-)!!!!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Ha!! While I was over here taking your quizzes you were at my blog talking about my quiz :-).

12:57 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Snap! I got the exact same as you, Shoprat.

2:39 AM  
Blogger benning said...

"You paid attention during 86% of high school! You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!" I knew I was in trouble with the "area of a right-angle triangle" and the trick(?) question abour Colombus (No to North America, yes to the Caribbean) Oy!

"Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus."


Now I have an excuse! LOL

10:15 AM  
Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

I don't want to know!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shoprat!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger benning said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Hilarious! Happy Thanksgiving Shoprat!

1:13 PM  
Blogger ChrisA said...

I got 86% and ADD. I'm a little curious in how they... HEY! Look! Shiny things!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home