Monday, August 18, 2008

Update on Dad

While I am still quite concerned things are looking up a little for Dad. He has decided that wants to live and be with his family.

The crisis is not over by any means as he still has major hurdles, but something has changed and that's his desire to live. Saturday night I was really worried, and still am, but as two of my brothers and two of my nieces and myself, along with Mom and a couple of friends visited today there was a new determination to live that wasn't there just a couple of days ago.

See my brother's blog on him for more info.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

That's great to hear, Shoprat. Attitude is everything! :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Good for him. At that point attitude, essentially, can be EVERYTHING! Outstanding!

BZ

9:38 AM  
Blogger tglavery said...

Thats great news! You will still be in our thoughts and prayers.
Greg (Funny Pages)

9:59 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Greg. Good to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying your new life in a new state.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

That's good news.

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Your father and your family have my prayers.

God bless, SR.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hang in there. I hope he can leave the hospital soon.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mike Pittman said...

I was just back in Pontiac (I live in Tacoma)last week to bury my father. He was 81. I know the roller coaster you are on. I Pray for you and your father.

God bless you and your family!

VW

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home