Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At Last

A few minutes ago, while eying the Drudge Report, I let go and sighed a sigh of relief.

Hopefully it is the start of something big and something good.

I have learned that when it comes to politics the good news is rarely as good as it seems and the bad news can be not as bad as it seems or worse than can be imagined. I know this is not the gateway to Paradise but it is a good first step.

☼☺☼☻☼

Hallelu - Jah.

Update

I wonder if they will be as honest as these two one-time foxes were in this song. Will the left admit what has happened.





H/T Hot Air

6 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

There is hope, Sir Shop.

There is actual Hope.

BZ

10:24 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I wonder if the left really will get the message? I think there is a lot of arrogance there.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I know this is not the gateway to Paradise but it is a good first step.

Spot on.

Chuck said: I wonder if the left really will get the message?

The hard left will not.

8:39 AM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

you got it right - every journey begins with that first small step...

luv'd the vid! boy - i had forgotten just how hot those two were...sigh...

5:50 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:50 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nhl jerseys
coach outlet store
ugg outlet
coach outlet
nike free run
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
ugg boots
mbt shoes outlet
houston texans jerseys

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home