Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What a week

I had to take time off from work and assist in the family due to a near-tragedy, but it did not directly involve my parents. Fortunately no funeral this time. For reasons of privacy I can't say much more.

Is this my imagination? When I was a kid we had three networks plus PBS and a few indie stations yet TV seemed to have something for everyone. Now I have 200+ channels and there is very little to watch.

I can't believe that there are actually people who think that Obama is compromising with the right too much. When less than one American in five is liberal, and Obama is to the left of even most of them this can't be taken seriously. These people honestly believe that if Obama would tack to the left he would be doing better. Sorry but the road to the left leads to a dense fog hiding a cliff that goes straight down. I am sure that there are a few misguided individuals who believe that swinging far to the left is what most Americans want but this is nothing but wishful thinking on their part. America is a center-right nation.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

This is an interesting article on why Obama may not go to the middle after the election

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45136.html

8:18 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I hope everything is ok, you've had a bumpy road this year.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Z said...

I'm not sure I agree about AMerica being Center-Right.........but, I hope it's true. For a center-right nation, we sure do elect some nutty libs!

I hope things smooth out in your family, Shoprat...blessings to you all.

xxx

10:11 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

We are becoming a right of center right nation, as people begin to catch on to how devastating leftist/progressive policies are.

2:29 PM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

I believe that many have finally awakened-and that bho and his minions have created the avalanche that did the awakening...
Stay well my friend-
Hugs-
carol-CS

1:02 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

These people honestly believe that if Obama would tack to the left he would be doing better.

Any excuse to explain BHO's epic fail.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Z said...

Happy Thanksgiving to one of my favorite fellow bloggers. xxx me

5:27 PM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

Christmas is coming-thinking of you-my friend-
Stay well-
Carol-CS

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home