Tuesday, January 03, 2006

That's It!

That's it! No more federal funding for these guys. No more government grants. No more student loans. Everything DePaul University gets from now on it will get through private fundraisers and profitable activities.

Yeah only in my wildest dreams.

Here is what DePaul University is up to now. You really have to read the article.

At the very least, I would deny funding to any college or university that bans military recruiters. I would also require that all pay going to anti-American professors and funds for anti-American courses be privately raised. IN OTHER WORDS, If I had my druthers, If a professor runs down our country and its way of life, that is his or her privilege but they cannot run a country down and then depend on it for their income. Students cannot use federal grant money to pay for those classes, that classes books, or class projects. They must demonstrate that every penny that went into that class was privately raised and the school must charge the professor for lights, heat, class and office space. They are free to say whatever they want but they cannot make a government they hate pay for it. That is the way to do it.

Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you think but not the right to expect those who disagree with you to pay you to say it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

"Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you think but not the right to expect those who disagree with you to pay you to say it."
Absolutely right on. If we don't wake up we are no longer going to be the United States of America! We will be no better than every other communist run country, and we will fall because communism always fails. Thank you Shoprat, for this post. And thank heaven for the internet where I get most of my news!
Only morons and left-wing moonbats would send their kids to this college.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I don't know why I haven't done it before, but I'm going to link you to both of my blogs, as soon as I go see what NeoCon is up to! :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

"Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you think but not the right to expect those who disagree with you to pay you to say it."

I agree with Gayle that this was my favorite line as well.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home