Friday, March 03, 2006

Another Dumb Criminal

Most idiot criminals are guilty of misdemeanors or petty theft, though there are some biggies. Like this idiot, currently serving time (and rightly so) in the prison in Ionia Michigan. His crime? Statutory rape. This graduate student thought that sex with a minor was a misdemeanor and he would, at worst, spend few days in jail.

Dumb ... Dumb ... Dumb

First off, I don't think I'd want to spend a few days in jail for sex. Idiot knew it was a crime, but he did it anyway thinking the penalty was light.

Secondly, a graduate student should know better; he should have known it was a felony.

Third, I don't know if his repentence is sincere or not, but it won't help one bit when the other prisoners discover why is there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Can someone please tell me the attraction to little girls? Sheesh

11:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Nope, can't tell you. I have a very attractive 24 year old in the class I'm teaching, and even she seems too young to me.

Dammit I'm getting old!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home