Thursday, June 22, 2006

Physical Time

Saw the Doctor yesterday. Looks like I'm going to live another year.

Actually it was pretty good. My bloodpressure -- which got me tossed out of the Navy -- was the best it has ever been, just about where it should be. Doc was thrilled with that.

I am on the upper edge of my acceptable weight range (Doc wants me aware of it, but not to sweat it.)

My only dark spot was my tri-gli-cer-ates (sp? A cholesterol group) which was borderline high. Says I eat too much fast food. Need to eat more rabbit food. groan.

6 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Hmmmmm ... I don't think I could survive without fast food, or my daily dose of MSG ... I'm with you on the rabbit food thing ... always thought it was just for color anyway .. LOL

8:45 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Sounds like someone else is getting a little healthier. Wife & I have joined a gym and got a trainer to help us learn how all the equipment works and the exercises to do. Would like to get off the Lipitor...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

Lipitor....yeah, SR don't blame the fast food, blame our M&D, I very rarely eat out and Angel fries NOTHING, so why is mine so outta line (near 300)??

10:11 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Lipitor makes a big difference Skip. Both Mom and Dad need it. I am not fond of drugs but that is one I definitely need.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

SR - get away from the bad carbs (sugar, white bread) get into grilled vegies, (great with a nice rare steak) and eat a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon on it every morning. Also, before you get your blood drawn, stay away from coffee, it will make your cholesterol level higher.

12:02 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
chargers jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
snapbacks wholesale
nike huarache
ray ban sunglasses
rolex replica watches

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home