Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Addition.

The American Flag: My home and greatest nation ever. "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave."

The Christian Flag : The Church, God's kingdom here on earth. "The gates of Hell will not prevail against her."

The "Don't Tread on Me" Flag: The flag of freedom and sovereignty warning would be tyrants.

The Navy Flag: The flag of the service branch I served in. Our First Line of Defense.

State Flag of Michigan: The Great Lakes State, Water Winter Wonderland. My home

These five flags whose ideals I believe in and honor. They stand at the head of my blog now.

Thank you Gawfer and friend for the assistance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Anything for a brother, and fellow Squid.

Go Navy!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

That looks so cool, Shoprat! And it's also quite appropriate. :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Awesome idea, I'm very impressed!!!!!!!!!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home