Monday, July 03, 2006

Over at Absolute Zero

A recent post at Absolute Zero remarked that those who lusted after little children were simply sick in the head and boy talk about responses. Here is one that just about blew me away.

You are an idiot, miss or sir. You are the one who needs mental help, in order to get over your jealousy issues with children and sex.

Basically, you are JEALOUS of children who get more sex than you and who some people find more attractive than you.

Get mental help, before you end up killing your own daughters or sons because your boyfriend or girlfriend hooks up with them instead of you.

Where do I start? Next thing you know he will accuse normal people of being jealous of rape victims because they have more sex than people who have never been raped do. Perhaps I should be jealous of the victims of other crimes as well. These people are really determined to have society view us as the problem instead of them.

9 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

I have these freaks still trying to spew there filth for some of the posts I had put up. Thus the reason for moderation still being on.

This LIEberal mindset can be applied across a broad spectrum of the percentage of these types. If you don't submit to their warped lack of morals or beliefs, you must be the problem. People like this need to be removed from society as a whole. They are dangerous in that they have no respect for any type of authority.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

They are kind of like the Bush crowd. Govt. is the problem, not the incompetant nincompoops running it. Just kiddin, I think that these people are disgusting.
BTW- Mark has left a reply to your comment at my blog...

10:23 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

This makes me feel like hiding in a cave and never coming out. I read several of the comments at Absolute Zero and just got sicker and sicker. I felt kinda like, how can I enjoy anything in this world when there are people like this out there?

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got that feeling too when I visited the Absolute Zero blog. Given that they claim to have nothing to hide, I propose we send people to check for giant seedpods.

4:43 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

abf Sometimes I wish they would leave the troll's comments up just so I could see what they're saying.

tim I saw Mark's comment at your blog and there is a lot to think about. I really should post on that ... someday.

lp Enjoy life anyway. You let them upset you that much and they win.

ng possible.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Tom C said...

Rat you gotta watch where you stick yer mouse as well as your dinkle. Never know what you will have to wash off later.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Ditto Becky's comments. Its all just sick, sick, sick!!!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Bushwack said...

Shop, It was a well written post, Some of the freaks commenting at AZ are right up there with the Manson family, Some are trying to make people understand they "Aren't" Freaks by rationalizing their sickness. Either way the AZ cause is a just one, WE are not going to tolerate any type of "Children are sexual prey" ideology.
Again great post.

5:14 AM  
Blogger benning said...

Holy Crap! What a creepy animal! Yeesh!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home