Friday, June 30, 2006

If You're Gonna Dream -- Dream Big

It is mostly common knowledge that a recently broken up terror group planned to destroy the Sears Tower in Chicago, but it seems they had bigger dreams then that.

They planned on -- with a lot of help from Allah (and boy would they need it) -- to overthrow the government and set up an Islamic state.

Assistant U.S. Atty. Richard Getchell said the alleged ringleader, Narseal Batiste, told an FBI informant as early as October 2005 that his mission was to take over the U.S. government in the name of Allah. He added that although Batiste said he was aware some people would consider that "crazy," he believed that all was possible with Allah's help.

So far Allah has been a lot of help to them.

I'd like to see them try and set up a Sharia in my hometown. They would find themselves buried alive in vats of pig's blood, if my neighbors were in a generous mood. I live right in the heart of Michigan Militia territory. This is the last place they want to try anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Strange ... that's the same thing they said about the one they broke up in this country. They wanted to storm the government house and cut off the PM's head. All I got to say is "Bring it on!" ... were ready!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

You ever notice that these home grown Islamofascists are usually from an affluent immigrant family that has moderate political leanings? Is this "I'm full of post pubesant rage and angry at my father because he didn't let me drive the car for my date" kind of crap or what?
Then they do stupid things like this to "rage against the machine".
Well, I hope that they enjoy spending the rest of their lives in prison. All for a bunch of childish acting out.

10:43 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

tim I hadn't thought of that but you could well be right.

11:03 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors bags
saics running shoes
jerseys wholesale
kate spade outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
ed hardy
nike shoes

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home