Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thank God For "System Restore"

I upgraded my Yahoo messenger the other day and since then I could do nothing with my computer. I restored the system this afternoon and it's working again. I don't know what it was but I often could not navigate and frequently could not turn the Internet Explorer off. It was probably clashing with another program. My anti-virus and spyware programs both say nothing is there so it was probably just a clash with another program somewhere. I don't need an advanced Yahoo messenger anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

It's probably Explorer. Since I switched to Firefox, I have no crashes or malfunctions.

7:44 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Hmmmm.. don't use M$'s so would have no idea.

9:12 PM  
Blogger benning said...

I've used Restore on 3 occasions - amazing how much I can screw up my own computer, huh? But, that's 3 times since 2003, so maybe I'm getting better! LOL

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home