Sunday, October 01, 2006

One Year Old

One year ago today I made the following posting:

Just Starting
I had a lot of thoughts and ideas just a few seconds ago and now they have disappeared. Well I will start in a while, but I just wanted to set this up and claim it as my own. That is done.

This is my 481st posting.

I am, as of right now, an "Adorable Little Rodent" in the TTLB ecosystem and the Business Opportunities Weblog says my blog is worth $60,405.78. (Yeah! right! . . . groan!)

Regardless I do intend to keep going.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Glad to hear you intend to "keep going" Shoprat! You would be missed a lot if you didn't! :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Glad you're here Shoprat! An adorable little rodent is quite an accomplishment!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

WOW Happy Aniversary S.R.
Tell BOW to send you a check

7:31 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Thanks all

Yeah Skip, I'm sure they would be glad to write it.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Congrats!! I just celebrated my 1 yr. anniversary as well.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home