Tuesday, September 26, 2006

80% Conservative

I took the quiz to see how conservative or liberal I was and I come out 80% Conservative and 20% liberal. The problem with this quiz is that it interpets genuine concern for others as liberalism, overlooking the fact that there are many very self-centered liberals and many generous conservatives.

H/T Things that run through my mind




















Your Political Profile:


Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal



5 Comments:

Blogger dons_mind said...

i agreee with your thinking..the questions didn't allow for much flexibility on any of the issues..

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Now this is weird, Shoprat. Here's my results:

Overall: 100% Conservative
Social Issues: 100% Conservative
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative
Ethics: 50% Conservative
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative

So... I am 100% Conservative in all areas except ethics, where I'm 50% Conservative. Hunh??? How can that be? I think the test is screwed up too. :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Yeah, I get 80%. The quiz was written by a leftie.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 80% also, and some of the breakdowns where they assign "50%" liberal are definitely a stretch...

There aren't, in my opinion, enough or definitive enough questions in those areas for any accurate conclusions to be drawn.

I agree with Patrick 100%.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I got 90% but I do think some of the questions were skewed like you said!!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home