Saturday, February 03, 2007

He Picked the Wrong Job

This poor guy made the wrong selection of a job when he became telemarkeer. I am sure he regretted the decision to take the job after he called this prankster. I almost wish one of those idiots would call me so I could pull something like this.

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

Warning: The recording at the link will repeat itself until you cut the connection, and it will still run through the entire replay after you disconnect. Or it least it does for me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for today's giggle, or more correctly, belly laugh

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I detest telemarketers but I almost felt sorry for the poor guy... almost, but not quite. LOL! He'll probably go looking for a new job after that!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

That is AWESOME!!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats creative, I've messed with those guys before, but nothing to that extent.
Thanks for the laugh.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They played that one on a radio station up here. Everyone was rolling on the floor, and you can bet some of them are going to use it... lol

10:53 AM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

lol cute.......

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home