Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Militia to be Feared

People mock the Michigan Militia as overweight, middle-aged men with delusions of combat glory and some of them are, but then some of them are as tough as nails, deadly accurate shots, and men to be feared if they weren't the good guys. (Of course there are some crazies too but that's another story.) I know several members of the Michigan Militia and I have absolutely no fear of them because I know what they believe and what they are willing to fight for, and I am not their enemy. (ages range from @35 to @60).

There are, however, militias that are extremely dangerous.

This group for example in upstate New York. A para-military camp and community where non-Muslims are not welcome and the neighbors even fear to look at. There is constant training here in the religion of peace, but my question is why do they need to train. The citizens militias make no secret of their fears and concerns and believe that if they fight it will be to uphold the Constitution of the United States. I do not believe for one second that the Jihadists would be fighting for "truth, justice and the American Way" or the Constitution. It is curious that the elitists of this country make their friends out to be enemies and their enemies out to be friends.

They have their own webpage and it describes an idyllic country village with an Islamic flavor but I fear what may be hiding. Ten years ago I would not have given it a second thought, but the experiences of Dr. Paul Williams when he was investigating, along with threats from Islam make me a little nervous. The non-Muslim neighbors claim that they hear frequent gun-fire and explosions.

I do consider it more than likely that the FBI is watching this very closely and I really hope my fears are groundless.

H/T Jihad Watch (One of the best blogs on the net.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I found it peculiar the they pictured 'sunset' and 'moonrise'.

The end of the day to me signifies no hope whereas Sunrise reminds me of all the promises of God.

I too ShopRat see something beyond the flowery walk ways and wooded playgrounds. That is kinda freaky, especially if they are undergoing military training.

Strange indeed.

9:32 PM  
Blogger jack rensimer said...

Oh yes...

You can bet, these people have no good intention for the USofA.

I understand that they have had various arabic leaders and imams to encourage their progress.

1:43 AM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

i sure hope somebody's watching these guys....sheesh......

6:53 PM  
Blogger nanc said...

sounds like another guyana...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I understand from the press (disclaimer - I am assuming the press is accurate with this story) that many of these guys are ex cons who became Muslim in the prison system.

I thought ex cons were not allowed to use guns. Why isn't the BATFE involved?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home