Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'M RICH!!!!

I just got an e-mail from a contest that I never entered that says I won a million Euros.

All I have to do is give them

1). Full Names:..................
2). Residential Address: ........
3). Occupation:..................
4). Sex:.........................
5). Phone/Fax Numbers:...........
6). Country of Resident:.........
7). Nationality: ................
8). Reference Number:............
9). Serial Number:...............
10). Amount Won:.................
11). A scan or Fax Copy of any Valid Proof of your Identification like
International Passport or Driver's License:................
I was born at night but not last night.

7 Comments:

Blogger dons_mind said...

wait a minute - - i won that too! sheesh..... lol lol

2:43 PM  
Blogger SNAKE HUNTERS said...

Showman P.T. Barnum said it:

"There's a sucker born every minute,
and two (rascals) to take him"

>>

Another: "If you want a crowd, start a fight!"

Tap our new Link, 'Uncle Sam Sez' reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

7:00 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Shoprat: what a giving guy you are! But I can do you one better. I just wrote a $7,900 check to a wonderful man in Nigeria who needs help for his father's kidney dialysis! I feel better already!

BZ

11:18 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

d_m I think a lot of people won it.

sh Thanks for visiting. I took a look at your blog and was impressed.

bz such a nice guy. I'm too greedy. I will keep my million euros all to myself. ;-)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Unfortunately there are people in this world stupid enough to fall for this. Thank God that you aren't one of them!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jim Fryar said...

You are very lucky. I never get 'wins' like that, though I sometimes get requests from 'banks' that I don't have accounts with asking me for similar stuff "to update their files".

11:16 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
nike outlet
ugg boots
adidas nmd
kobe 9
ugg outlet
louis vuitton sacs
michael kors uk

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home