Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Getting Jealous Again

Ah the green-eyed monster of envy.

Spend three nights at an orbital hotel for a measly four million.


They are aiming for a grand opening sometime in 2012. It's largely the work of Bigelow Aerospace joined by a Spanish investor, along with several smaller ones.

Some say it's a scam and it could well be, but Bigelow is a respected name in space development and that makes it likely to be true.

Now if I could just figure out a way to have a few million by 2012

Call me foolish, call me greedy, call me insane, but I would be very tempted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom C said...

I'll give you five bucks to get a fund started.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Tom C said...

"We" would hang, as in hang out.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just as soon go to NY and stay in a small suite at The Benjamin.

Having hassles at the commode just isn't my "cup of tea".

11:42 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

lol yeah - i'd kick in a sawbuck for that one...but i want exclusives on any photos you take... :) :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Try to live a long and healthy life, Shoprat. The price will come down if you can wait it out! :)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home