Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank You Daily Kos

One thing about the Daily Kos is that they are not afraid to say what they think.

The Jihadists say that the War on Terror will end if America if converts to Islam

I for one don't think so.

Some Kossacks think it's a good idea.

All in all, converting to Islam would be a small price to pay for an end to the killing and maiming of our sons and daughters, not to mention the billions of dollars we could put to better use than fighting this perpetual war.

H/T Sheik Yer Mami's comments at Jihad Watch

In other words "We surrender. We'll do anything! Please don't hurt us!"

I would feel better about this if I thought it was tongue in cheek but I fear the writer is serious.

Even some of the nuts over there think it's a dumb idea.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Another village is missing it's idiot! That person is wearing a yellow stripe the entire width of his back.

If everyone had that sort of defeatist attitude, Shoprat, there would be no America. Also, the Jews would have all been killed off centuries ago. I would hate to think of someone with this attitude covering my back. I'd have to have eyes in the back of my head. He/she might just kill me in order to surrender!

7:44 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

wow...that guy is way out there somewhere....what a skewed view of reality.....

10:08 AM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Sure, why not? Converting to Islam to stop ALL the killing and to enable Whirled Peas? Ah, easy, piece of cake! I'm game! Hey, come on, who's with me -- ??

Anyone?

Bueller?

BZ

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy sums up the liberal mentality in the proverbial nut-shell.

Don't even consider the consequences, just concede.

3:58 AM  
Blogger ChrisA said...

If I were ever stuck in a foxhole with that kind of idiot, I'd be forced to shoot 'em. That's the type that would most likely hand me over to the enemy to try to save his own sorry a$$. Pathetic.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

This is beyond disturbing, wow!!! Even for the Daily Kos this is scary!!

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home