Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday the 17th

About 5 more weeks till the Spring Equinox and this tired soul can't wait. The winter doldrums have really gotten to me this year. First cold, then snow, then lots and lots of rain. Winter.

Campaign news: This is low. I have no intention of supporting Obama, but this guy who claims to have done drugs with him and had a homosexual relationship with him is now suing him for quite a bit of money. Like I said, this is low. I think that this is contemptible and seems almost a new low point in politics (but then politicians have digging holes in the ground trying to get even lower for years). Hmmm.

Even if it's true why is it coming out in this way?

Politics of Personal Destruction? Could it be? Would a certain ambitious lady or one of her minions be behind this? No proof whatsoever but having seen her past activities and knowing her reputation for ruthlessness I can't help but wonder.

Wizard of Id. I'm sure this will make tax-day more tolerable. I'm sure someone in Washington will think of it.


Don't Highway Patrols say the same thing after they give you a ticket?

Chinese Products Try electronic gadgets that have preloaded viruses. They just keep giving us excuses to not buy their products.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Everyone I know including myself is suffering from the winter doldrums. I just don't have the energy or motivation to do much of anything. They talk about people who suffer from depression just during the winter months and we keep getting snow and rain like you mentioned so its just a bummer.

Plus, for me having McCain as our nominee has zapped me of all my political excitement.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Bob's Blog said...

I did not know about the allegations about Obama. I have posted about it and linked to you.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I read about this over at Bob's. I highly suspect the Clintons to be behind this allegation too. Hillary is not going to go down without fighting and she's certainly proven she's not above fighting dirty. The Clinton machine in full swing is probably working 24 hours a day to find skeletons in Obama's closet. I wonder if it will do them any good?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Winter blahs? I have been skiing my butt off! Get out there, SR!

"LUST FOR LIFE"

Iggy Pop rules!

4:20 PM  
Blogger dons_mind said...

the clinton war machine at it's best....it will get worse as she loses more primaries...

what's an iggy pop? something to do with skiing?

4:58 PM  
Blogger benning said...

I hope Winter lasts a while longer. I love the rains and the storms. 'Sides, around here, once it begins to warm up it gets muggy and HOT. Yech!

Love the Wizard of Id!

Ahh, the Clintons could be behind this, but who cares? At least the Dems are tearing themselves apart for a change.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

That article on a virus from china was good! Glad I have a Mac. :-)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home