Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some Additions to My Links.

I have added a few blogs that I have started to visit occasionally and consider worthwhile.

First off, in alphabetical order, is Always on Watch who comments at most of the blogs I visit and often has worthwhile comments. Though I know very little about her, nothing unusual in the blogosphere, she says she's a teacher in Virginia.

Secondly is Chuck Thinks Right. Chuck has been kind enough to visit and I checked his blog out and found it worthwhile.

The third addition is Social Sense by Mustang. Mustang has been giving me a bit of a ribbing on another blog about using "polynomial math" in a comment to a posting about a math problem. Mustang's blog is also worth a visit.

Finally I have added a blog called Sparks From the Anvil by a blogger whose blogname is "The Wordsmith From Nantucket". He leaves long, well thought out comments on many blogs and his own blog is wordy but worthwhile.

If you have never done so, check these bloggers out.

Update: I have also added The Political Jungle by Jenn of the Jungle after checking her blog out when she commented on mine. I have been aware of her for a while but never paid her a visit.

And another thing! What is up with the TTLB Ecosystem. I have been an Adorable Little Rodent for the last year or so, a few days ago I was at Marauding Marsupial then the next day I was Flappy Bird, then a day later I was a Reptile of some sort. Yesterday I was a Large Mammal (which I was skeptical of because I know I'm not that popular!) and today I am a Multicellular Organism. I am bouncing all over the place.

I have also added Carol's Blog which I stumbled across. It doesn't draw a lot of comments but it is a decent blog.

8 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

TLLB uses links to rate blogs.
I'm not sure if it's outgoing, incoming or both that give the rating.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'm not familiar with the others, but good for you for adding Wordsmith and Always. They are both wonderful people and great bloggers! :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Shoprat,
Thank you for the link!

I've taken a look around your blog and have blogrolled you. I see from your profile that we share some interests.

I'll be visiting here on a regular basis and as my schedule allows.

I am indeed a teacher, but now I don't work in the traditional classroom after some 25 years there. Now I work with groups of homeschoolers. I also do private tutoring in Language Arts, including English, Spanish, and Latin.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Always on Watch is awesome! Good pick!

4:38 PM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

Thank you for adding my blog ! ...
I would like to reciprocate -ASA I ask my son how to do it....

I noticed that you're in Michigan-I'll be heading back to visit family and to see my Red Wings at training camp...

Carol

7:04 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Wonderful blogs all.....
Isn't this a special and terrific corner of the blogosphere we're in?

I have to check out Jenn and Carol... thanks!

1:44 AM  
Blogger The Vegas Art Guy said...

When I get the time I will do just that. Enjoy the fall!

11:10 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks for adding me.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home