Saturday, September 06, 2008

Aw !!!! I Feel So Sorry For Them!!!

While we are happy about the selection of Sarah Palin as the GOP Candidate for Vice President, some old school feminists are furious.

At a website, so properly called Jezebel (what a fitting name) feminists are raging about how she is an insult to real women, as these writers view themselves.

What I've written on this site about Palin so far has been pretty restrained, considering what I feel for her privately could be described as violent, nay, murderous, rage. When Palin spoke on Wednesday night, my head almost exploded from the incandescent anger boiling in my skull. And I'm not the only one! I had simultaneous IM conversations with many friends, who said things like, "she seems like a f*****g monster" and "this feminist wants to murk that idiotic c**t."

and this even better line:

What's infuriating, and perhaps rage-inducing, about Palin, is that she has always embodied that perfectly pleasing female archetype, playing by the boys' game with her big guns and moose-murdering, and that she keeps being rewarded for it. Our schadenfreude for the homecoming queen's mediocrity has turned into white hot anger at her continued dominance.

In other words -- They're Jealous. She's pretty, smart and successful and in their state of hateful envy, she has no right to be. She is supposed to be the loser.

Hey I was a wee bit envious of my class's homecoming king's popularity but I certainly didn't hate him and still don't hate him. (I have no idea what happened to him.)

The comments that are being written after the article reveal what is in the hearts of these people and I don't like what I see: hate, anger, bitterness and envy. The only bit of schadenfreude I'm feeling right now is as I look at the rage these people feel as they see the political power that they consider themselves entitled to beginning to slip away.

H/T to a commenter at Dr Sanity. I have said before and still believe she is the smartest woman in the blogosphere. (The smartest guy is Gagdad Bob.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Such women are pathetic, Shoprat, and I guarantee that they would love to get there hateful greedy little hands on Sarah's handsome husband. I almost feel sorry for such women. Most of them are truly bitter and most of them don't like either guns or religion! LOL! I think Obama got it backwards! :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Precisely. One word: jealousy.

BZ

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

The self proclaimed "intellectuals" or "enlightened" ones....
What a juvenile response, shows just how self-absorbed these lefties really are. In their mind they are smart, enlightened and if anybody disagrees with them it's because they are stupid.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Z said...

I've rarely seen a more frightened group of people than the Left is now. They thought they had it in the bag. Who WOULDN'T like freebies?

Suddenly a woman who lives self-reliance is winning hearts and minds.
Must be an awful realization!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Well Shop, how about Obama calling Sarah Palin a PIG:

"You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."

BZ

4:51 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

bz Considering where that come from I suspect there is much more to come.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home