Monday, December 19, 2005

About Those Phone Tappings

A clear and honest discussion on this can be read at a blog called The Better Wing. One thing they bring up that I had not considered is the timing, and that the left is using this to draw attention away from the administrations success with the elections in Iraq. (The NYT knew about it a year ago!)

The best arguement I would raise against those who are upset with our President over the wiretappings is this posting in Little Green Footballs.

But those on the left would say "Better 1.6 million dead Americans than 1 possibly illegal wiretap" I would reverse that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I don't understand their take on this either. They must not understand they are putting themselves at risk.

The author of "The Better Wing" is one of my blogging partners on "Blog America." He's a kid who's going to go far.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

The President was AWESOME on this today in his press conference. Thanks for the link, I've added you to my blogroll as well.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I read the transcript of the speech and Q&A from today and it was good.

Don't forget the guy who wrote the article for the Times has a book coming out in a week or so. Nothing like some self promotion.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home